Thursday, November 5, 2009

Camp to Virginia Park Cattle Station

On the 29th of October, Year 4 went on a camp to Virginia Park Cattle Station. It was an exciting journey. We did an obstacle course in the cattle yard. I had lots of fun doing that. Then we went swimming in the green pool! We did cow milking. Lots of people wanted some milk. Then we did cow branding. I thought that it was really cruel. I did not want to watch it. At night we had a campfire. I toasted my marshmallow and put two biscuits around it. It was delicious.
Today Mrs M showed me how to make a Quick Time movie from our photos in iphoto. It was very easy. You just have to Export your slideshow. Then she uploaded the movie onto the internet so that I could get the embed code to put the movie on my e-portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment